Amazon India is hiring freshers as SDE I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Amazon, Inc:
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||Software Support Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Provide first level of support for tickets filed in Audible
- Provide engineering support of our incoming tickets, including extensive troubleshooting and debugging, with responsibilities covering multiple product lines.
- Work on maintenance of coding projects, primarily in Perl or shell scripts, web technologies, and Java based projects.
- Read and understand complex application code and make code fixes to resolve support issues
- Software deployment support in staging and production environments.
- Develop tools to aid operations and maintenance.
- System and Support status reporting.
- Ownership of one or more Digital products or components.
- Customer notification and workflow co-ordination and follow-up to maintain service level agreements.
- Work with Audible engineering team for handing-off or taking over active support issues and to create a team specific knowledge base and skill set.
Required Technical Skills:
- B.E./B.Tech in Computer Science or a related field.
- 0 to 2 years overall development/technical support experience.
- Proven track record in working on enterprise level large scale n-tier applications
- Development Experience in C/Java or open source based technologies. Understanding of XML/SOAP, web services, web application development, and industry-standard commerce systems.
- Demonstrated experience in Perl or shell scripts, a sound understanding of web technologies.
- Detailed knowledge of the UNIX/Linux operating system and tools
- Proven ability to troubleshoot and identify the root cause of issues in complex Enterprise Level applications.
- Demonstrated skill and passion for problem-solving and operational excellence.
How to apply for the Software Support Engineer position at Amazon?
Apply Link (Amazon Is Hiring Software Support Engineer): Click Here
Location: Chennai, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- L’Oréal Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Ciena Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Walmart Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Couchbase Is Hiring Graduate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Fortive Is Hiring Full Stack Developer: Click Here
- CarDekho Is Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Nissan Is Hiring Software Engineer I (Backend): Click Here
- MediaMath Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- LSEG Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring SDE I: Click Here