Amazon India is hiring freshers as SDE I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Amazon, Inc:
Amazon.com, Inc. is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, which focuses on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence.
Amazon India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Amazon India|
|Job Role:||SDE I|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Build highly available, secure, distributed systems in a microservices architecture.
- Collaborate with some of the best engineers in the industry to work on complex challenges in large-scale computing and find out what it takes to engineer systems for “Amazon Scale.”
- Own, build and operate external customer facing systems that demand stringent service-level agreements.
- 0-2 years of relevant work experience
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Computer Science or related discipline – graduation year should be either 2019, 2020 or 2021
- Experience in software development building successful production software systems.
- Strong understanding of computer science fundamentals, including algorithms, complexity analysis, data structures, problem solving, and object-oriented analysis
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience developing software services and an understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability.
- Experience with modern object-oriented programming languages such as Java, Ruby, or C#, preferably on a UNIX or Linux platform.
- Ability to work in a fast paced, agile environment and in an ownership and results-oriented culture.
- Proficiency developing in at least one if the following programming languages: C, C++, Java, C# or Python
- Linux / UNIX system experience
- Knowledge of database system internals
- Proficiency in object-oriented design
- Hands-on experience with AWS APIs and services
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- B.Tech or equivalent degree in Computer Science
- Proficiency in understanding and implementing of design patterns
How to apply for the SDE I position at Amazon?
Apply Link (Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022): Click Here
Job Location: Gurgaon, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- NatWest Group Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Thomson Reuters Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Vistex Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- ServiceNow Is Hiring Software QA Engineer: Click Here
- OLX Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Jade Global Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Mastercard Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Qualcomm Is Hiring Java Software Engineer: Click Here
- Neustar Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer in Test: Click Here
- Anthology Is Hiring Associate Support Analyst: Click Here
- Thomson Reuters Is Hiring Systems Engineer: Click Here