BYJU’S India is hiring freshers as Business Development Associate. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About BYJU’S (Think & Learn Pvt. Ltd.):
BYJU’S is India’s largest Ed-tech company and the creator of India’s largest K12 learning app which offers highly adaptive, engaging and effective learning programs for students in classes 4-12 (K-12) and competitive exams like JEE, NEET, CAT, IAS, GRE and GMAT.
BYJU’S India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||BYJU’S India|
|Job Role:||Business Development Associate|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Expectation from you: You will begin as an individual contributor, working in a team of go-getters to help spread the Byju’s way of Learning in your city. You would be showcasing the unique features of Byju’s to students and parents in personalized sessions and will be responsible for mentoring and sales in your designated zone.
Preferred Skill Sets:
• Have a keen interest and deep understanding of the Indian education sector.
• Interested in mentoring and guiding students.
• Having a knack for sales
• Good interpersonal and presentation skills.
Academic Qualification: Any Graduation/ Post Graduation:
Training: All interview selected candidates will become a part of the Applicant Training Program The training program has two Stages:
1. Stage1: Classroom Training Program (CRT) Duration: 2 Weeks. Location: Role Location
Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 2 weeks the trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will be moved to Stage 2 (OJT stage) of the program.
2. Stage 2: ‘On-the-job’ Training (OJT)
Duration: 4 Weeks. Location: Work from Home Working model: 6 days
Post completion of 4 weeks, the Applicant Trainee will be assessed on various parameters. Only qualifying trainees will become eligible to be offered a Business Development Associate (BDA) role. (Subject to approval from management).
The training program will be for 6 days a week. The assessment parameters will include
performance metrics, capability and quality audits, and feedback from the manager/ trainer and HR Team. Upon successfully passing the training program, you become eligible to be offered the role of BDA – Inside Sales (at Rs. 8 LPA) at the Bangalore location.
Post completion of training candidates will be asked to report to the role location.
INR 33,750(stipend) fixed pay for the entire training program (6 weeks) + INR 6000 on successful completion of CRT + Incentives (up to 10% of revenue generated). Please note the compensation would be adjusted on a pro-rata basis based on the number of days you are active in the program.
CTC (BDA – Inside Sales): INR 8,00,000 (Rs. 5 lakh fixed pay + Rs. 3 lakh performance pay) for Inside Sales.
How to apply for the Business Development Associate Position at BYJU’S?
Apply Link (BYJU’S Is Hiring Business Development Associate): Click Here
Location: PAN India
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Cognizant Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- FactSet Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Hitachi Vantara Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- Samsung Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Velocity Software Walk In Drive: Click Here
- Travelxp Is Hiring Web Developer Intern: Click Here
- Uber Is Hiring Web Developer Intern: Click Here
- HPE Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | India: Click Here
- CGI Is Hiring Technical Analyst: Click Here