Citibank India is hiring freshers as Java developer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Citibank is the consumer division of financial services multinational Citigroup. Citibank was founded in 1812 as the City Bank of New York, and later became First National City Bank of New York.
Citibank India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Citibank India|
|Job Role:||Java developer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
The Tech Program App Dev 1 is a developing professional role. Applies specialty area knowledge in monitoring, assessing, analyzing and/or evaluating processes and data. Identifies policy gaps and formulates policies. Interprets data and makes recommendations. Researches and interprets factual information. Identifies inconsistencies in data or results, defines business issues and formulates recommendations on policies, procedures or practices. Integrates established disciplinary knowledge within own specialty area with basic understanding of related industry practices. Good understanding of how the team interacts with others in accomplishing the objectives of the area. Develops working knowledge of industry practices and standards. Limited but direct impact on the business through the quality of the tasks/services provided. Impact of the job holder is restricted to own team.
- Learn how to architect, design, support and build some of the largest and most global solutions available in the financial service market
- Develop and leverage Big Data platforms
- Implement low latency trading and order routing strategies
- Build sophisticated Trading and Deal Capture UI’s
- Design research portals using the latest web technologies
- Developing robust and globally distributed trade processing engines
- Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm’s reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
- 0-2 years relevant experience
- Undergraduate or Master’s degree –
- Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering, Math or Physics
- A passion for technology
- Strong communication, planning and organizational skills, analytical and quantitative skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Motivated to develop a deep understanding of the financial industry
- Unquestioned commitment to integrity and ethical decision-making
- Bachelor’s/University degree or equivalent experience
How to apply for the Java developer position at Citibank India?
Apply Link (Citibank Is Hiring Java Developer): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- CarDekho Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cadence Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- AiDash Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Apty Is Hiring Junior Software Engineer: Click Here
- Citibank Is Hiring Java Developer: Click Here
- Mastercard Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Qualys Is Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Ellucian Is Hiring Cloud Engineer: Click Here
- Societe Generale Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Wipro Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Clarivate Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Quest Software Is Hiring Software Developer Trainee: Click Here