Deloitte India is hiring freshers as Analyst. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, commonly referred to as Deloitte, is an Anglo-American multinational professional services network.
Deloitte India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Deloitte India|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As an Analyst, you may need to interact with stakeholders and internal clients directly to either understand their query or requirement or any data issue that they may face. You may also assist them by providing necessary solutions or advisory support to help them understand data and related reports.
You will be responsible for the following:
· Performing the processing of data received from clients and stakeholders and convert into desired format
· Validating data pertaining to ABI projects
· Conducting research and analysis as required to resolve issues
· Producing and delivering data in a timely manner to clients and stakeholders for all project related reports or analysis, validation, processing, or ad-hoc reports under tight deadlines
· Examining and evaluating purpose and content of business requests/reports to develop new, or improve existing format, use, and controls
· Reviewing reports as the first set of eyes to find any kind of errors or misses to benchmark the quality of the work based on the request received from the stakeholder
· Actively participating in different process improvement and re-engineering project initiatives to maintain high-quality standards for all deliverables. Identifying system and process improvements opportunities and making recommendations
· Work closely with other team members in India and across the globe
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Information Management, Statistics or Data Analytics
- Excellent MS Excel knowledge and working experience
- Must be detailed oriented with a strong focus on data quality and accuracy
- Business analysis skill involves gathering requirements from stakeholders and translating them to valid requirements document in necessary
- 0-2 years of proven working experience as a Data Analyst or Business Data Analyst in the talent or financial domain
How to apply for the Analyst position at Deloitte?
Apply Link (Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023): Click Here
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here