Ericsson India is hiring freshers as Automation Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, commonly known as Ericsson, is a Swedish multinational networking and telecommunications company headquartered in Stockholm.
Ericsson India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Ericsson India|
|Job Role:||Automation Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
The Software Engineer is responsible for ensuring that the delivered software components provide the vital functionality and perform in accordance to the overall requirements and to the customer’s expectation!
- You are passionate about technology and software development!
- You are continuously experimenting and learning more
- You love solving problems and digging into complex problems
- We believe in trust – we trust each other to do the right things.
- We believe in taking decisions as close to the product and technical expertise as possible.
- We believe in creativity – trying new things and learning from our mistakes.
- We believe in sharing our insights and helping one another to build an even better user plane
What you will do:
- Involved in Solution Design, Development and Integration.
- Involved in Problem solving and critical thinking.
- Delivering Results & Meeting Customer Expectations.
- Clearly sharing all knowledge in respect of the automation applications owned, in terms of code, application architecture, user-IDs, passwords, security related parameters, etc with the appropriate partners.
- Ownership of timely updates to all the affected partners regarding any new factors affecting any Automation application designed or deployed or both.
You will bring:
- Good to have – knowledge and skills on any RDBMS, preferably on SQL.
- Good solid understanding of packet networking. Development experience on this would be a definite plus.
- Basic familiarity with mobile telecommunication networks, their architecture and mechanisms would be an added advantage.
- Primary Competence Domain (Software development).
Education: Bachelor’s degree or higher in ECE, IT, CS or MCA.
Minimum years of relevant experience: 0- 2 years.
How to apply for the Automation Engineer position at Ericsson?
Apply Link (Ericsson Is Hiring Automation Engineer): Click Here
Location: Noida, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Esko Is Hiring eSupport Engineer: Click Here
- Victoria’s Secret Is Hiring Associate Web Developer: Click Here
- Sutherland Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Flex Is Hiring Associate Engineer – IT: Click Here
- Couchbase Is Hiring Graduate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Citibank Is Hiring Backend Developer: Click Here
- Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Cadence Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Shell Is Hiring Software Tester: Click Here
- Wipro Is Hiring Cyber Security Analyst: Click Here