FactSet India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FactSet Research Systems Inc., trading as FactSet, is a financial data and software company headquartered in Norwalk, Connecticut, United States. The company provides integrated data and software. For fiscal year 2019, FactSet’s total ASV and professional services revenues were $1.48 billion.
FactSet India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||FactSet India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer I|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Factset content engineering team is looking for talented software engineers with 0-2 experience who will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining various content collection pipelines.
- Execute full software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Develop flowcharts, layouts, and documentation to identify requirements and solutions
- Write well-designed, testable code
- Produce specifications and determine operational feasibility
- Integrate software components into a fully functional software system
- Develop software verification plans and quality assurance procedures
- Document and maintain software functionality
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing systems
- Deploy programs and evaluate user feedback
- Comply with project plans and industry standards
- Ensure software is updated with the latest features
- Has an undergraduate degree in Computer Science or equivalent training
- Ability to develop software in the required languages and using required 3rd party tools, applications, and libraries where needed.
- Ability to learn and apply internal systems and processes for developing and deploying software
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers within the organization
- Python and cloud tools knowledge and experience are added advantages.
How to apply for the Software Engineer I position at FactSet?
Apply Link (FactSet Is Hiring Software Engineer I): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Hitachi Vantara Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- Samsung Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Velocity Software Walk In Drive: Click Here
- Travelxp Is Hiring Web Developer Intern: Click Here
- Uber Is Hiring Web Developer Intern: Click Here
- HPE Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | India: Click Here
- CGI Is Hiring Technical Analyst: Click Here