FedEx India is hiring freshers as DevOps Engineer Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
FedEx Corporation, formerly Federal Express Corporation and later FDX Corporation, is an American multinational conglomerate holding company focused on transportation, e-commerce and business services based in Memphis, Tennessee.
FedEx India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||FedEx India|
|Job Role:||DevOps Engineer Trainee|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
General Summary: Candidate will be responsible for automating deployment of Data platforms on Azure Cloud. Candidate will have the opportunity to lead the paradigm shift for developing shared services frameworks to automate infrastructure deployment and implement DevOps, CI/CD pipelines for Data products.
This position will be responsible for….
- Develop deployment automation to provide a fully functional cloud stack in Azure
- Build, migrate and test Azure environments and integrations
- Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better Cloud development environment
- Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud hosting
- Develop templates or scripts to automate everyday developer or operations functions
- CI/CD, Release Automation, Environment Automation
- Integration with Azure DevOps + Azure DevOps build and release pipeline
- Automate Deploy & Manage VMs in Cloud, patching, AD Integration
Skills & Experience Minimum Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems, and 6 months of overall IT Experience and fresh trained graduate on the below skills.
- Have basic knowledge on DevOps, CI/CD, Environment build automation with Terraform.
Skills/Knowledge Considered a Plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with DevOps tools and practices such as: Linux, data abstraction and structured data (JSON, YAML, YANG), code management and collaboration (Jira, Confluence, Stash, GitHub)
- Programming and automation (Ansible, Python and REST APIs)
- Knowledge on DevOps stack along with API’s (IBM API/Azure API), Micro services, Containers technologies
- Experience with CI/CD, Agile tools, DevOps, Splunk, REST API, Source control and versioning tools
- Experience with Cloud Infrastructure provisioning using Terraform.
- Implement DevOps, CI/CD solution for Cloud using Cloud native technologies: Azure DevOps, Github, GitHub Actions
How to apply for the DevOps Engineer Trainee position at FedEx?
Apply Link (FedEx Is Hiring DevOps Engineer Trainee): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- Ciena Is Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- AMD Is Hiring Software Development Engineer 1: Click Here
- Z1 Media Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Citibank Is Hiring Apps Dev Programmer Analyst: Click Here
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Zebra Technologies Is Hiring Software Engineer, I: Click Here
- Blink Health Is Hiring DevOps Engineer: Click Here
- Cisco Is Hiring Data Science Analyst: Click Here
- Moody’s Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Veoneer Is Hiring Application Engineer: Click Here
- RWS Is Hiring Junior DevOps Engineer: Click Here
- Ellucian Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Qualys Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Light & Wonder Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here