Fiserv India is hiring candidates as Java Developer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Fiserv, Inc. is an American multinational company headquartered in Brookfield, Wisconsin that provides financial technology services to clients across the financial services sector, including: banks, thrifts, credit unions, securities broker dealers, mortgage, insurance, leasing and finance companies, and retailers.
Fiserv India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Fiserv India|
|Job Role:||Java Developer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
This position is an exciting opportunity to interact Fiserv merchants wherein you will provide the merchant integration technical support and solutions to the payment gateway clients, resolving their technical integration related queries. Requires a strong technical expertise in payment gateway integration in multiple technical platforms (REST, API, gateway plugins, java). Communication and decision-making skills are preferred.
What will you do:
- Thorough understanding of ecommerce online payment domain echo-system and system architecture.
- Understanding the clients’ requirements and provide the integration solutions to the payment gateway clients.
- Provide technical integration support for merchant integrations.
- Payment gateway application support and production queries resolution.
- Identify and address integration queries and issues, merchant needs with a goal of complete satisfaction.
- Follow company communications guidelines and procedures.
- Recommend improvement in the client’s integration to bring efficiency in the process.
What will you need to know:
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong technical skills in java, SQL and REST, SOAP web services.
- Experience in using ELK, Splunk, App dynamics, Dynatrace and equivalent monitoring tools and demonstrated ability to work successfully in fast paced, cross functional teamwork environment.
- Ability to organize and follow-up multiple tasks / details with accuracy and timeliness.
- Ability to work flexible hours (including on call support).
How to apply for the Java Developer position at Fiserv?
Apply Link (Fiserv Off Campus Drive 2023): Click Here
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here