Flowserve India is hiring candidates as Graduate Engineer Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
The Flowserve Corporation is an American multinational corporation and one of the largest suppliers of industrial and environmental machinery such as pumps, valves, end face mechanical seals, automation, and services to the power, oil, gas, chemical and other industries.
Flowserve India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Flowserve India|
|Job Role:||Graduate Engineer Trainee|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- The Technician is accountable for technical review, execution, maintenance, and customer support.
- Adherence to standard procedures and timely completion of contract deliverables.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Manage, deliver, and support IT initiatives that identify, design, implement creative business and technology solutions for business operations
- Establish relationships with business users and engage in day-to-day interactions with business management, sponsorship, key business application owners and act as their trusted IT adviser
- Support key business applications from conception to grave i.e. be responsible for product management (need identification), implementation, training, ongoing health & support and finally transition to newer technologies or landscape
- Makes efforts to understand & learn business and technical and functional skills needed to do the job – Adherence to Flowserve policies and procedures
- Other duties as assigned.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Experience as an IT Business Analyst, Systems Analyst, Programmer, or in a related occupation
- Experience supporting various IT systems.
- Understanding issue resolution processes and 3rd party resolution tools such as Unisys
- Participated in a full life-cycle application implementation experiences from requirements to production support
- Customer service attitude and must be adept at communicating with non-technical business personnel
- Excellent business engagement, organization, and communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a matrix team structure
- BS or BA Degree in a relevant field and / or 0-2 years relevant experience
How to apply for the Graduate Engineer Trainee position at Flowserve?
Apply Link (Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2022): Click Here
Location: Chennai, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Walmart Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Couchbase Is Hiring Graduate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Fortive Is Hiring Full Stack Developer: Click Here
- CarDekho Is Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Nissan Is Hiring Software Engineer I (Backend): Click Here
- MediaMath Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- LSEG Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring SDE I: Click Here
- Flex Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer – IT: Click Here
- Cadence Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Dell Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- IBM Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Konecranes Is Hiring IT Trainee: Click Here
- ServiceNow Is Hiring Software QA Engineer: Click Here