HP India is hiring freshers as Analyst Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
HP Inc. is an American multinational information technology company headquartered in Palo Alto, California that develops personal computers, printers and related supplies, and 3D printing solutions.
HP India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||HP India|
|Job Role:||Analyst Trainee|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Partner closely with Analysts to understand and develop the Project charters and SOWs for projects.
- Help teams to develop and document clear plans to bring analytical solutions from concept to reality.
- Partner with business support team, projects execution team and ensure completeness of all end to end process documentation, data flows.
- Help teams to facilitate & support process improvement meetings and workshops, including. business process reengineering sessions, brainstorming sessions, and various process improvement events.
- Support process design, documentation, development, and workflow designs.
- Support process owners, stakeholders, and subject matter experts through the processes and manage expectations.
- Conduct market research to stay up to date with industry trends and best practices in supply chain management.
- Understanding the trends, histogram, pie charts etc
Knowledge & Skills:
- Understanding of scientific design and data collection methodologies, tools and analysis packages to collect, validate, and analyze research data.
- Basic Knowledge of cleaning and mining the data in Excel, Power BI and Python.
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
- Ability to effectively communicate research plans, proposals, and results.
Scope & Impact:
- Collaborates with peers, junior data scientists and engineers, and SMEs.
- Typically partners with high-level Individual Contributors.
- Supports projects requiring data science engineering.
Education & Experience:
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in engineering, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years’ experience, including graduate or postgraduate research.
How to apply for the Analyst Trainee position at HP?
Apply Link (HP Off Campus Drive 2023): Click Here
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here