LSEG India is hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
London Stock Exchange Group plc is a United Kingdom-based stock exchange and financial information company headquartered in the City of London, England. It owns the London Stock Exchange, Refinitiv, LSEG Technology, FTSE Russell, and majority stakes in LCH and Tradeweb.
LSEG India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||LSEG India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable Java code based on User Stories.
• Develop software using agile methodologies, adhering to team/company standards.
• Participate in planning sessions with team members to analyze requirements and provide design options, work breakdown and estimates of work.
• Demonstrate a focus on quality, through unit testing, integration testing and peer reviews, ensuring software meets requirements.
• Create, review, and maintain all required technical reference material to ensure supportability and reuse.
• Actively participate in team status meetings, providing timely status updates for areas of individual responsibilities within projects to supervisor.
• Development Manager / Development Team Lead.
• Business Analysts.
• Agile team members.
Essential Skills/Experience Required:
• Experienced (0-3 years of experience) software engineer with excellent knowledge of the Java language and underlying JVM.
• Solid grasp of object-oriented programming.
• Experience of unit testing.
• Knowledge of databases and SQL.
• Understanding of security implications and secure coding.
• Self starter – does what it takes to get the job done.
• Superb communication skills, verbal and written.
• Skill for writing clean, readable code and reusable Java libraries.
• Proficient using source code management tools such as Git.
• Experienced in a formal agile software development lifecycle.
How to apply for the Associate Software Engineer position at LSEG?
Apply Link (LSEG Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring SDE I: Click Here
- Flex Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer – IT: Click Here
- Cadence Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Dell Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- IBM Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Konecranes Is Hiring IT Trainee: Click Here
- ServiceNow Is Hiring Software QA Engineer: Click Here
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- EY (Ernst & Young) Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Oracle Is Hiring Oracle DBA: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Nissan Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Credit Suisse Is Hiring Testing Automation Engineer: Click Here
- Leadsquared Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Protegrity Is Hiring Trainee Software Engineer: Click Here
- National Instruments (NI) Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Qualys Is Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Ciena Is Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- CarDekho Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Adobe Is Hiring Software Quality Engineer: Click Here
- Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- HPE Is Hiring Sytems/Software engineer I: Click Here