MediaMath India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
We created the first software for real-time media buying in 2007 and today work with over one-third of the Fortune 500 and more than 3,500 brands.
MediaMath India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||MediaMath India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3+ years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are searching for a talented Software Engineer to join our Audience Segmentation and Onboarding team. We ingest, process, and store 500,000 user events per second, and provide real-time querying over these datasets. We deploy our microservices continuously to the Cloud with a focus on quality and stability. Our group is dedicated to the craft of engineering and a culture of continuous learning and improvement. We are looking for open-minded individuals who take pride in delivering innovative solutions at scale while also embracing ambiguity.
Skills You Bring:
· Ability to write clean code with an eye for performance and scalability.
· Ability to work in a team and individually with good initiative.
· Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
· Positive attitude with the ability to understand specifications and transform them into high-quality code.
· Not afraid to ask for help when needed.
· Some familiarity or understanding of microservices architecture, Cloud infrastructure, and CI/CD
· Interest in quality; takes the time to unit test and automate testing
· An understanding of Agile software development methodologies
· Active interest in new technology and emerging engineering practices
· Ability to work with a variety of individuals and groups in a constructive and collaborative manner
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to tackle issues and work through ambiguous situations
· Can communicate in various settings; one-on-one, small, and large groups, with peers and senior management
· The desire to be organized, highly responsive and committed to quality
Nice to Haves:
· Experience with an object-oriented or functional programming language (e.g. Go, Java, Scala, Clojure, or Python)
· Comfortable with relational or NoSQL databases
· Some understanding of event streams (e.g. Kafka)
· Some understanding of development and build tools (e.g. Git, Docker, Jenkins)
· Some familiarity with Unix/Linux operating systems
· 0-3+ years of software engineering experience
· BS degree in computer science, mathematics, or related field
· Own development tasks assigned to you, showcasing ability to quickly switch between projects. Write quality code, follow instructions and guidance.
· Excited to learn as much as possible, striking the right balance between “give it a try” and “asks for help.” Easily trained; learn on the job from more experienced developers. Ask questions, seek to really understand. Be receptive to feedback and reflect on how you can improve every day.
· Able to maintain or refactor current code.
· Able to reliably follow instructions and work with due care and attention, taking responsibility for delivery and quality of work.
· Have strong attention to detail and flexibility for quickly switching between projects as required.
· Have good time management skills and a strong work ethic
How to apply for the Software Engineer position at MediaMath?
Apply Link (MediaMath Off Campus Drive 2022): Click Here
Location: PAN India
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- LSEG Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring SDE I: Click Here
- Flex Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer – IT: Click Here
- Cadence Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Dell Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- IBM Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Konecranes Is Hiring IT Trainee: Click Here
- ServiceNow Is Hiring Software QA Engineer: Click Here
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- EY (Ernst & Young) Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Oracle Is Hiring Oracle DBA: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Nissan Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Credit Suisse Is Hiring Testing Automation Engineer: Click Here
- Leadsquared Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Protegrity Is Hiring Trainee Software Engineer: Click Here
- National Instruments (NI) Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Qualys Is Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Ciena Is Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- CarDekho Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Adobe Is Hiring Software Quality Engineer: Click Here
- Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- HPE Is Hiring Sytems/Software engineer I: Click Here