Micro Focus India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Micro Focus:
Micro Focus International plc is a British multinational software and information technology business based in Newbury, Berkshire, England. The firm provides software and consultancy. The company is listed on the London Stock Exchange and is a constituent of the FTSE 250 Index.
Micro Focus India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Micro Focus|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer I|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Analyzes, designs, programs, debugs, and modifies software enhancements and/or new products used in local, networked, or Internet- related computer programs, primarily for end users. Using current programming language and technologies, writes code, completes programming, and performs testing and debugging of applications. Completes documentation and procedures for installation and maintenance. May interact with users to define system requirements and/or necessary modifications.
- Codes and programs enhancements, updates, and changes for portions and subsystems of end- user applications software running on local, networked, and Internet- based platforms based on specific requirements and instructions.
- Executes established test plans and protocols for assigned portions of code; identifies, logs, and debugs assigned issues.
- Develops understanding of and relationship with internal and outsourced development partners on software applications design and development.
- Participates as a member of project team of other software applications engineers and internal and outsourced development partners to develop reliable, cost effective and high quality solutions for low to moderately- complex products.
Education and Experience Required:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
- Typically 0-2 years experience.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Experience or understanding of software applications design tools and languages.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Understanding of design for software applications running on multiple platform types.
- Understanding of basic testing, coding, and debugging procedures.
- Good written and verbal communication skills; mastery in English and local language.
How to apply for the Software Engineer I position at Micro Focus?
Apply Link (Micro Focus Is Hiring Software Engineer I): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- Kyndryl Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- TransUnion Is Hiring Data Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- Pentair Is Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Raytheon Technologies Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Siemens Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Nissan Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- JK Technosoft Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Quick Heal Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Ciena Is Hiring Frontend Developer: Click Here
- Citibank Is Hiring Java Developer: Click Here
- CarDekho Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cadence Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here