NatWest Group India is hiring candidates as Data & Analytics Analyst. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About NatWest Group:
NatWest Group plc is a British banking and insurance holding company, based in Edinburgh, Scotland. The group operates a wide variety of banking brands offering personal and business banking, private banking, insurance, and corporate finance.
NatWest Group India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||NatWest Group India|
|Job Role:||Data & Analytics Analyst|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As a Data & Analytics Analyst, you’ll be monitoring and providing high quality analytical input to support the development and implementation of innovative processes and problem resolution. You’ll be capturing, validating and documenting business and data requirements, making sure they are in line with key strategic principles.
We’ll look to you to interrogate, interpret and visualise large volumes of data to identify, support and challenge business opportunities and identify solutions.
You’ll also be:
- Performing data extraction, storage, manipulation, processing and analysis
- Conducting and supporting options analysis, identifying the most appropriate solution
- Helping to maintain full traceability and linkage of business requirements of analytics outputs
- Seeking opportunities to challenge and improve current business processes, ensuring the best result for the customer
- Creating and executing quality assurance at various stages of the project in order to validate the analysis and to ensure data quality, identify data inconsistencies, and resolve as needed
The skills you’ll need:
You’ll need a background in business analysis tools and techniques, along with the ability to influence through communications tailored to a specific audience. Additionally, you’ll need the ability to use core technical skills.
You’ll also demonstrate:
- Strong analytic and problem solving abilities
- A keen eye for detail in your work
How to apply for the Data & Analytics Analyst position at NatWest?
Apply Link (NatWest Group Is Hiring Data & Analytics Analyst): Click Here
Location: Gurgaon, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Ericsson Is Hiring Data Analyst: Click Here
- BYJU’S Is Hiring Business Development Associate: Click Here
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Cognizant Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- FactSet Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Hitachi Vantara Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring Software Development Engineer I: Click Here
- Samsung Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Velocity Software Walk In Drive: Click Here
- Travelxp Is Hiring Web Developer Intern: Click Here
- Uber Is Hiring Web Developer Intern: Click Here
- HPE Off Campus Drive 2022 | Software Engineer | India: Click Here
- CGI Is Hiring Technical Analyst: Click Here