Nike India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nike, Inc. is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company is headquartered near Beaverton, Oregon, in the Portland metropolitan area.
Nike India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Nike India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer I|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As part of this world class team you will be working on
* Participate in technical development and delivery of backend services/frontend applications/ mobile apps in the retail environment.
* Ensure quality of the code and products throughout the entire development lifecycle (DevOps).
* Ensure continuous improvement in performance, scalability, extensibility, reliability, usability, and availability of the platform.
* Leverage agile methodology concepts for quality, delivery and continuous improvement.
* Participate in sprint planning and other scrum ceremonies. Help team plan and execute sprint tickets.
* Monitoring and supporting health of services in production.
As a software engineer, responsibilities include
* Working with your local team and other geo-graphically dispersed engineering teams to provide technical expertise on development and architecture
* Working with product owner to understand the requirements, sizing up the work early, coming up with MVP for features and possible timeline goals
* Working with infrastructure teams to ensure we have the right store environment for proper functioning of the applications
* Working with application privacy and security teams to ensure the application is properly architected and maintained.
WHAT YOU BRING:
* Bachelor’s degree
* Knowledge on Object Oriented Programming, Data Structures and developing applications using Java
* Knowledge of Relational and Non-Relational data base technologies
* Analytical and Problem-solving skills
* Knowledge on cloud computing and DevOps
* Knowledge on front of end web technologies such as ReactJS is a nice to have
How to apply for the Software Engineer I position at Nike?
Apply Link (Nike Is Hiring Software Engineer I): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, India
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here