Nissan India is hiring freshers as Data Engineer I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan. The company sells its vehicles under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands, with in-house performance tuning products labelled Nismo.
Nissan India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Nissan India|
|Job Role:||Data Engineer I|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to data quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines. Writing scalable, maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions. Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- Good knowledge and experience in data processing tools(ETL), data bases, cloud based data services and platforms.
- Good experience in developing ETLs or similar data solutions in the Cloud to be deployed in AWS
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing data solutions.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge about distributed computing paradigm.
- Knowledge about open-source data processing frameworks and AWS data services.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and development.
- Data modelling – Understanding about Dimensional & transactional modelling using RDBMS, NO-SQL and Big Data technologies.
- Exposure to cloud Data warehouse like – Snowflake and or AWS Redshift preferred.
- Demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving capability.
- Good understanding of the data eco-system, both current and future data trends.
- Should be a go to person for the above technologies
Experience & Expertise:
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem-solving skills for complex & large-scale distributed problems.
- Understanding about Relational databases, ETL design patterns and ETL development.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, data design patterns and standards.
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with data processing/ingestions tools and cloud data services.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google Cloud.
How to apply for the Data Engineer I position at Nissan?
Apply Link (Nissan Is Hiring Data Engineer I): Click Here
Location: Trivandrum, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- Linedata Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Solutions Engineer: Click Here
- Ericsson Is Hiring Automation Engineer: Click Here
- Esko Is Hiring eSupport Engineer: Click Here
- Victoria’s Secret Is Hiring Associate Web Developer: Click Here
- Sutherland Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Flex Is Hiring Associate Engineer – IT: Click Here
- Couchbase Is Hiring Graduate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Citibank Is Hiring Backend Developer: Click Here
- Siemens Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Cadence Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Shell Is Hiring Software Tester: Click Here
- Wipro Is Hiring Cyber Security Analyst: Click Here