Nissan India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer I (Backend). Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Nissan Motor Co., Ltd. is a Japanese multinational automobile manufacturer headquartered in Nishi-ku, Yokohama, Japan. The company sells its vehicles under the Nissan, Infiniti, and Datsun brands, with in-house performance tuning products labelled Nismo.
Nissan India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Nissan India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer I (Backend)|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Ensure that the guidelines laid out by the architect is adhered to. Ensure adherence to software quality standards and ensure delivery with highest possible quality without compromising on the timelines. Writing scalable , maintainable and testable code Participating in code reviews and design discussions. Understand and follow best practices around coding, design, quality, performance in your team. Experiment with new & relevant technologies and tools
- Good knowledge and experience in Java / Java EE / Spring Boot based application development
- Good experience in developing applications deployed in AWS or similar FaaS solutions in the Cloud
- Knowledge and experience in designing and implementing applications based on Microservices architecture
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Prior experience of Junit and/or Jasmine non-functional, functional and unit test frameworks and tools
- Good to have knowledge of developing Containerized applications.
- Working knowledge of Tomcat and Websphere application servers and Java containers
- Complete understanding of testing.
- Expertise in open source frame works and development
- Experience with web servers, service oriented architectures, web services (both REST and SOAP), Microservices architecture, security best practices and database technologies.
- Understanding of software development lifecycle (SDLC), continuous integration, continuous deployment and agile software development methodologies
- Passion for code quality.
Experience & Expertise:
- 0-2 years of total work experience.
- B Tech or M Tech in Computer Science, Information Systems or related technology
- Quick & Excellent Problem solving skills for complex & large scale distributed problems.
- Very Strong Object oriented programing.
- Solid coding skills.
- Knowledge on software engineering best practices, design patterns and anti-patterns
- Knowledge, understanding & experience of working with multitier architectures.
- Knowledge on least one of the global cloud platforms AWS/Azure/Google cloud.
How to apply for the Software Engineer I (Backend) position at Nissan?
Apply Link (Nissan Is Hiring Software Engineer I (Backend)): Click Here
Location: Trivandrum, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring Software Support Engineer: Click Here
- L’Oréal Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Red Hat Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- HCL Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Ciena Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Flowserve Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Walmart Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Sasken Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Couchbase Is Hiring Graduate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Fortive Is Hiring Full Stack Developer: Click Here
- CarDekho Is Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Nissan Is Hiring Software Engineer I (Backend): Click Here
- MediaMath Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- LSEG Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring SDE I: Click Here