Paytm is hiring freshers as Software Engineer – Backend. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Paytm is an Indian digital payments and financial services company, based in Noida. It was founded in 2010 by Vijay Shekhar Sharma under One97 Communications
Paytm India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Software Engineer – Backend|
|Experience:||0 – 1 year|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As a Software Engineer, You would be working with the senior technology people of our company to develop high-quality software aligned with our business strategy and user demand.
- Knowledge of server-side application development experience with Java, Spring boot, and Microservice.
- Deeply technical with a track record of successful delivery.
- An entrepreneurial spirit combined with strong program and product management skills.
- Proven success in building, motivating and retaining teams.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to present complex plans and designs.
- Excellent judgment, organizational, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent design and architecture knowledge.
- Data-driven decision making.
- Preferred Qualifications: Bachelor’s/Masters in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
- Language: Java/Node DB: RDBMS, Messaging: Kafka/RabbitMQ, Caching: Redis/Aerospike, Microservices, AWS.
- Good knowledge in scaling, performance tuning & optimization at API and storage layers.
How to apply for the Software Engineer – Backend position at Paytm?
Apply Link (Paytm Off Campus Drive 2023): Click Here
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Deloitte Off Campus Drive 2023: Click Here