PhonePe India is hiring candidates as Software Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PhonePe is India’s leading digital payments platform with over 280 million registered users. Using PhonePe, users can send and receive money, recharge mobile, DTH, data cards, pay at stores, make utility payments, buy gold, and make investments.
PhonePe India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||PhonePe India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- You will translate high level business problems into scalable design and code.
- You will write performant, unit-tested code, develop object-oriented models and design data structure for new software projects taking systems aspects into account
- Responsible for End-to-end service design including API definitions and implementation for large services
- Driving discussions to improve product across teams where ever there are inter dependencies across products
- Proactive communication to team lead and stakeholders
As a software engineer, you must have
- Deep expertise in at least one programming language (e.g. Java, C, C++) & tech stack to
write maintainable, scalable, unit-tested code.
- Understanding of object oriented design skills, knowledge of design patterns, and huge passion and ability to design intuitive module and class-level interfaces
- Ability to channel high-level guidance to direct the building of large and complex business applications and platforms.
- Go-getter attitude that reflects in energy and intent behind assigned tasks
- Experience with full life cycle development in any programming language on a Linux platform
- Deep understanding of design patterns, optimizations, deployments and tuning
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development
- Basic understanding of databases (e.g. MySQL) and NoSQL (e.g. HBase, Elasticsearch, Aerospike etc)
- BTech, MTech, or PhD in Computer Science or related technical discipline (or
- Experience of having been a software engineer for at least 6 months
As a software engineer, good to have
- Drive problem solving skills for high-level business and technical problems.
- Multi-perspective approach to developing object-oriented models, designing data structure and building applications and platforms that can scale.
- Prior experience in working with Agile software methodologies (XP, Scrum)
How to apply for the Software Engineer position at PhonePe?
Apply Link(PhonePe Is Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- NatWest Group Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- GeekyAnts Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Thomson Reuters Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Vistex Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- ServiceNow Is Hiring Software QA Engineer: Click Here
- OLX Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Jade Global Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Mastercard Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Qualcomm Is Hiring Java Software Engineer: Click Here
- Neustar Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer in Test: Click Here
- Anthology Is Hiring Associate Support Analyst: Click Here
- Thomson Reuters Is Hiring Systems Engineer: Click Here