PowerSchool India is hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
At PowerSchool, we believe in the simple truth that every student deserves the best opportunities in life. That’s why our mission is to power the education ecosystem with unified technology that helps educators and students realize their potential, in their way.
PowerSchool India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||PowerSchool India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer I|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Software Engineering is the application of a systematic, disciplined, quantifiable approach to the development, maintenance, and operation of software. PowerSchool Software Engineers apply these principles to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of our software systems as well as the tools and processes the organization needs to build, maintain, and operate our software systems over time.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Learn eFinancePlus modules, architecture and develop strong domain expertise to contribute to development, enhancements, and bug fixes.
- Learn, investigate, resolve issues reported in assigned eFinancePlus applications following best practices such as authoring or updating unit tests, writing maintainable code, applying established patterns and algorithms.
- Develop software to support internal initiatives, tools, update framework and application functionality.
- Be part of an Agile team and contribute to scrum team velocity improvement.
- Work within a wide range of new and legacy code and technologies in a mature codebase
- Specialize in client or server-side web application development as a member of a project team.
- Learn, practice and master technologies to contribute to the projects as a full technical stack developer.
- Be agile and futuristic.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This is an entry level position; the ideal person needs to be motivated and willing to learn.
- Working toward bachelor’s degree (computer science or information technologies preferred) or recent graduate.
- Some knowledge of C#, .Net, Angular.
- Basic understanding of SQL, Oracle experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work with current software design principles and concepts such as patterns, algorithms, data structures, dependency injection.
- Ability to handle a heavy workload with multiple projects and frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work in a changing, dynamic environment.
How to apply for the Associate Software Engineer I position at PowerSchool?
Apply Link (PowerSchool Hiring Associate Software Engineer I): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here