Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring freshers as Test Automation Developer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American provisioner of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Job Role:||Test Automation Developer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
As a test automation developer you will develop test and automation scripts and frameworks for desktop and enterprise applications in the areas of Liquid Chromatography Mass Spectrometry (LCMS). The ideal candidate will have extensive test automation development experience in Jscript, VB Script, C# for Microsoft Technologies applications; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job and maintains documentation of process flow.
- Responsible for ownership of multiple significant software modules.
- Responsible for leading the integrity of technical work on significant concurrent projects.
- Plans, participates and performs the technical work of an assignment.
- Execute the implementation, automated unit and integration testing, debugging and integration of code of extreme complexity across multiple concurrent projects.
- Establishes and maintains thorough and accurate documentation of all work.
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Electrical, Electronics or Computer science (or equivalent)
- 0-2 years hands on experience on test automation
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills
- Positive attitude towards work (Dynamic)
- Knowledge in programming language like C# / About Windows Installer behavior
How to apply for the Test Automation Developer position at Thermo Fisher Scientific?
Apply Link (Thermo Fisher Scientific Is Hiring Test Automation Developer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- Barclays Is Hiring Big Data Engineer: Click Here
- National Instruments (NI) Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Ribbon Is Hiring Software Engineering Analyst: Click Here
- Wipro Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- BlackLine Is Hiring Associate DevOps Engineer: Click Here
- Siemens Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- HSBC Is Hiring Trainee Software Engineer: Click Here
- Ingram Micro Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Thomson Reuters Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Barracuda Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- HPE Is Hiring Graduate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring SDE 1: Click Here
- Wiley Edge Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Nissan Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- ADP Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Element5 Is Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- HackerEarth Is Hiring Full Stack Intern: Click Here
- Alteryx Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Internet Brands Is Hiring Trainee Software Developer: Click Here
- Twilio Is Hiring Software Engineer (L1): Click Here
- Adobe Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Uber Is Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Dassault Systemes Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Autodesk Is Hiring Junior Software Developer: Click Here