Twilio India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer (L1). Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Twilio is an American company based in San Francisco, California, which provides programmable communication tools for making and receiving phone calls, sending and receiving text messages, and performing other communication functions using its web service APIs.
Twilio India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Twilio India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer (L1)|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
This position is needed to help Twilo develop and deliver new capabilities in the Twilio Flex platform. You will be a member of a scrum team who will implement, own and operate their microservices end to end in the cloud. You will be one of the early members of the Bengaluru Flex business unit and will work closely with senior tech talent in building innovative solutions that will enable Twilio to achieve its goal of being the world’s most trusted customer engagement platform. Additionally, you will have an opportunity to experiment and propose innovative ideas and solutions to enhance the value of Flex platform.
In this role, you will:
- Implement, test and deploy Flex features and services in AWS cloud.
- Own your services, respond to incidents and participate in on-call rotation and participate in RCAs for incidents.
- Meet SLA/SLO/SLI for your services.
- Meet Definition of Done for the software you build.
- Refactor and reduce technical debt in your services.
- Write automated unit and integration tests in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Manage your work through the use of Github, Jira, and Twilio’s build/deploy systems.
- Collaborate with other team members, including Product leadership, influence, own, and improve Flex platform.
- Actively participate in Design, Code review, Backlog grooming, Agile ceremonies and work with team members to meet team’s sprint commitments.
- Work independently or with your team to troubleshoot/determine resolution for issues in your team’s domain.
- Be responsible for documentation of projects you work on.
- Rapidly acquire new technical skills and knowledge in a fast-paced, highly disruptive industry environment.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related industry experience.
- 0-2 years of experience developing highly-available, secure, native cloud enterprise SaaS applications in Java.
How to apply for the Software Engineer (L1) position at Twilio?
Apply Link (Twilio Is Hiring Software Engineer (L1)): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Adobe Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Uber Is Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Dassault Systemes Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Autodesk Is Hiring Junior Software Developer: Click Here
- Amazon Is Hiring AI Associate: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Anthology Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Stellar Is Hiring Software Trainee: Click Here
- Netomi Is Hiring Software Test Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Incedo Hiring Software Engineer – Trainee: Click Here
- HPE Is Hiring Sytems/Software engineer I: Click Here
- Siemens Is Hiring Junior Developer: Click Here
- Raytheon Technologies Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Caterpillar Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- CDK Global Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- PayPal Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here