Uber India is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Uber Technologies, Inc., commonly known as Uber, is an American technology company. Its services include ride-hailing, food delivery, package delivery, couriers, freight transportation, and, through a partnership with Lime, electric bicycle and motorized scooter rental.
Uber India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Uber India|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are looking for exceptional engineers to build systems for our very own employees. Productivity Tools Team’s mission is to enhance Uber’s corporate speed, reliability and worker happiness by building products, integrations and platforms. You will work closely with a highly capable team of engineers, data scientists, designers and product managers to ensure Uber’s internal products and platforms are a powerful and innovative business advantage.
—- What the Candidate Will Do —-
- You’ll work with your teammates in a disciplined agile development environment to solve diverse technical challenges.
- As a Software Engineer you will design and build products and services that are highly available and scalable to serve our employees and global business groups.
- As a Software Engineer, you’ll design and build modern web applications, integrate cloud services, and help drive projects to successful completion.
—- Basic Qualifications —-
- 1+ years of backend software engineering experience
- Proficiency in Java, Golang or any similar languages
- Experience working collaboratively and leading cross functional teams
- Experience with of shipping high-quality products at scale
- Willing to take on ownership of the products, think about operations, maintenance and reliability
—- What the Candidate would require —-
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or a related technical field
- Experience working on cross-team initiatives
- Self driven to identify opportunities to make things better and efficient
- Ability to transform high level business problem to a technical solution
How to apply for the Software Engineer position at Uber?
Apply Link (Uber Is Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Hyderabad, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here