Worldline is hiring candidates as Test Engineer 1. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Your day-to-day responsibilities include:
1) Detailed knowledge of Manual Testing. Explore automation testing will be the additional advantage
2) A commitment to quality and a thorough approach to work.
3) Technically orientated self-starter able to make progress with minimal supervision
4) Process orientation and clarity of thoughts
5) Establishing relationships and maintaining contacts with people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
6) Demonstrates effective oral and written communication skills
7) Should be Analytical and methodical
8) Ability to think out of the box
Skills we can’t do without:
9) Excellent attention to detail and must be able to report any problems as quickly and accurately
10) Able to work under pressure
11) Candidate should have knowledge of Banking Payment or Card Payment domain.
12) Knowledge of banking GL accounting entries.
Skills we’d like:
13) Testing over new platform/technology like UPI/Bharat QR/Mobile payments/PC POS/PG/ETC/MPOS etc.
14) API Interface testing.
15) Testing experience in Scheme (Visa/Master/Npci) /Credit/Debit card Acquiring will be an additional advantage.
How to apply for the Test Engineer 1 position at Worldline?
Apply Link (Worldline Is Hiring Test Engineer 1): Click Here
Location: Mumbai, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here