Adidas is hiring freshers as Software Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Adidas AG is a German multinational corporation, founded and headquartered in Herzogenaurach, Bavaria, that designs and manufactures shoes, clothing and accessories. It is the largest sportswear manufacturer in Europe, and the second largest in the world, after Nike.
Adidas India Hiring Details:
|Job Role:||Software Engineer|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Develops information systems by designing, developing, and installing software solutions.
- Actively maintains knowledge in one or more identifiable specialisms.
- Provides detailed and specific advice regarding the application of their specialism(s) to the organisation’s planning and operations.
- Recognises and identifies the boundaries of their own specialist knowledge.
- Collaborates with other specialists, where appropriate, to ensure advice given is appropriate to the needs of the organisation.
- Supports monitoring of the external environment and assessment of emerging technologies to evaluate the potential impacts, threats and opportunities to the organisation.
- Contributes to the creation of reports, technology roadmapping and the sharing of
knowledge and insights.
- Requirement and Definition Management
- Defines and manages scoping, requirements definition and prioritisation activities for smallscale changes and assists with more complex change initiatives.
- Follows agreed standards, applying appropriate techniques to elicit and document detailed requirements.
- Provides constructive challenge to stakeholders as required.
- Prioritises requirements and documents traceability to source.
- Reviews requirements for errors and omissions.
- Provides input to the requirements base-line.
- Investigates, manages and applies authorised requests for changes to base-lined
requirements, in line with change management policy.
- Software design
- Designs software components and modules using appropriate modelling techniques
following agreed software design standards, patterns and methodology.
- Creates and communicates multiple design views to identify and balance the concerns of all stakeholders of the software design and to allow for both functional and non-functional requirements.
- Identifies and evaluates alternative design options and trade-offs.
- Recommends designs which take into account target environment, performance security
requirements and existing systems.
- Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications. Leads reviews of others’ designs.
- Models, simulates or prototypes the behaviour of proposed software to enable approval by stakeholders, and effective construction of the software.
- Verifies software design by constructing and applying appropriate methods.
- Designs, codes, verifies, tests, documents, amends and refactors complex programs/scripts and integration software services.
- Contributes to selection of the software development approach for projects, selecting
appropriately from predictive (plan-driven) approaches or adaptive (iterative/agile)
- Applies agreed standards and tools, to achieve well-engineered outcomes.
- Participates in reviews of own work and leads reviews of colleagues’ work.
- Develops and maintains specialist knowledge of database and data warehouse concepts,
design principles, architectures, software and facilities.
- Assesses proposed changes to object/data structures, in order to evaluate alternative
- Implements physical database designs to support transactional data requirements for
performance and availability.
- Implements data warehouse designs that support demands for business intelligence and
How to apply for the Software Engineer position at Adidas?
Apply Link (Adidas Is Hiring Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Gurgaon, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- Palo Alto Is Hiring Softwar Engineer: Click Here
- Nickelfox Is Hiring Software Developer Trainee: Click Here
- Qualitest Is Hiring Software Testing Trainee: Click Here
- Monotype Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Contify Is Hiring Software Testing Engineer: Click Here
- Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Wolters Kluwer Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cadence Is Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Qualcomm Is Hiring System Test Engineer: Click Here
- MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Volvo Group Is Hiring Graduate Engineer: Click Here
- Barracuda Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Clarivate Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Trimble Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Uber Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- NatWest Group Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cerence Is Hiring Software Engineering Associate: Click Here
- NTT Is Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Uber Is Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here