Thermo Fisher Scientific is hiring freshers as Software Engineer I. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Thermo Fisher Scientific:
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American provider of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software and services to healthcare, life science, and other laboratories in academia, government, and industry.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Thermo Fisher Scientific|
|Job Role:||Software Engineer I|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
We are seeking enthusiastic software test engineers who will scope, design, implement, and maintain automated and manual tests for highly advanced bioinformatics software. We require strong coding skills as well as a solid understanding of Quality Assurance principles and Continuous Integration methods.
You will write positive and negative smoke and regression test scripts to test product functionality and integration with dependencies.
You are excited and passionate about participating in an Agile/SCRUM setting to meet and exceed customer expectations and continuously drive towards quality improvements. You like the idea of partnering with users and other team members to brainstorm the best possible approaches to validating systems. You welcome the challenge of working in a fast- paced, discovery-oriented environment and will be genuinely excited about the prospect of creatively exercising your problem solving skills on a continuous basis with an eye to ultimately improving the human condition.
- Serve as a customer advocate and ensure quality and usability of our software
- Collaborate with other scientists and product managers in the business to understand and provide input to product requirements.
- Analyze and develop test plans and protocols for AWS/Web based scientific analysis software that analyses samples and runs various algorithms for detecting variations in genes and annotate and filter them to perform research into personalised medicine, AgBio, infectious disease, and other applications.
- Participate in project-wide reviews of requirements, system architecture, and detailed design documents.
- Effectively communicate testing activities and findings in oral and written formats.
- Perform QA activities such as estimation, test design, test execution, test results analysis and reporting.
- Maintain excellent knowledge base of industry trends and developments.
- Perform other duties as required.
*Minimum Qualifications (must have)
- 0 – 1 year experience in Bioinformatics – next-generation sequencing and assay design. Languages: Python, Perl, Linux/Unix scripting
- MS in Bioinformatics, Computational Biology, Computer Science, or equivalent
- Ability to review, synthesize, and present scientific data and methods.
- Significant academic or professional experience with computer programming or scripting as well as a solid understanding of modern software architecture.
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills and a commitment to the mission of the institution.
*Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Knowledge of Agile development
- Knowledge of test automation frameworks
How to apply for the Software Engineer I position at Thermo Fisher Scientific?
Apply Link (Thermo Fisher Scientific Is Hiring Software Engineer I): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- EY (Ernst & Young) Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Oracle Is Hiring Oracle DBA: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Graduate Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Nissan Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Credit Suisse Is Hiring Testing Automation Engineer: Click Here
- Leadsquared Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Protegrity Is Hiring Trainee Software Engineer: Click Here
- National Instruments (NI) Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Qualys Is Hiring Technical Support Engineer: Click Here
- Ciena Is Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- CarDekho Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Adobe Is Hiring Software Quality Engineer: Click Here
- Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- HPE Is Hiring Sytems/Software engineer I: Click Here