TransUnion India is hiring freshers as Data Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
TransUnion is an American consumer credit reporting agency. TransUnion collects and aggregates information on over one billion individual consumers in over thirty countries including “200 million files profiling nearly every credit-active consumer in the United States”. Its customers include over 65,000 businesses.
TransUnion India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||TransUnion India|
|Job Role:||Data Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 3 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in
- Engineering (all disciplines)
- Computer Science / Computer Engineering
- Mathematics / Statistics / Sciences Finance / Economics
- Experience – 0 to 3 years
- A track record of outstanding academic performance
- Strong analytical, creative, and interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated problem solving and root cause analysis skills
- Ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Eagerness to contribute in a team-oriented environment
- Effective communication (written and oral)
- Familiarity with SQL, AWS and/ or Python or other programing/data mining language is desired
Impact You’ll Make:
- Gather, Transform, Validate, aggregate and report on client data.
- Analyze data to systematically apply in-house developed, complex analysis technology to test the data quality and create benchmark solutions.
- Work directly with clients and other financial institutions to resolve critical issues in data quality
- Work directly with client modelling teams to gather requirements based on clients’ need.
- Analyze large amounts of trended client and industry data, identify red flags and perform root cause analysis.
- Manipulate large amounts of (historical data), scrub, filter and select sample criteria for analysis
- Produce and validate benchmarks based on clients’ specifications.
- Enhance and improve the in-house technology suite for validating and reporting on new data.
- Create documentation to define business needs.
- Meet all operational SLAs to deliver high quality data in a timely and consistent manner
- Develop data driven exploratory analysis to solve defined problems
How to apply for the Data Engineer position at TransUnion?
Apply Link (TransUnion Is Hiring Data Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
- Linedata Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Siemens Is Hiring IT Engineer: Click Here
- Gigamon Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Amazon Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Philips Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Toshiba Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Sony Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Ensono Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Reliance Jio Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- KreditBee Is Hiring Data Engineer: Click Here
- Micro Focus Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- GlobalLogic Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Texas Instruments Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Zoho Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- IBM Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Citibank Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Ciena Is Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Nasdaq Is Hiring Technology Interns: Click Here
- Berkadia Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Dell Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Apple Is Hiring Technical Specialist: Click Here
- Thoughtworks Is Hiring an Application Developer: Click Here