Esko is hiring candidates as QA Engineer Trainee. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Esko, formerly called EskoArtwork, is a graphic arts company producing prepress software and hardware for the packaging and labels, sign and display and publishing industries.
Esko is looking for QA Engineer Trainee for R&D Center located in India. Engineer will be part of a global team and will work on product engineering of various Esko products
- 0 to 1 year of relevant work experience in software product testing
- Good knowledge in Printing, Packaging and Graphics Industry
- Relevant work experience/knowledge in software product testing
- Experience/knowledge in test case writing, test execution, analysis and reporting
- Very good understanding of software development and testing process
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Learn and gain in-depth knowledge of various software and testing methodologies of the organization
- Get involved in analyzing requirements (epics and stories) during the requirements analysis phase of projects
- Identify the gaps and clarifications in requirements, bring it to the notice of Lead, Product Owner and ensure they are logged in the tool and obtain responses to be able to track the findings to closure
- Keep track of any new requirements/changes during the process of requirements understanding and clarification process and bring them to the notice of the Lead
- Document, implement, monitor, and enforce all processes and procedures for testing the product / project are established as per standards defined by the organization
- Write detailed test cases to ensure optimal test coverage of software product features; Prepare traceability matrix to validate the test coverage
- Understand product specification and verify if product behaves as expected across releases in multiple environments
- Review the test deliverables produced by other team members and enter the review findings in the defect management tool identified for the project
- Methodically document steps which exhibit a problem and can reproduce and communicate these steps
- Track and report upon testing activities, including testing results, test case coverage, required resources, defects discovered and their status, etc.,
- Ability to analyze a specific problem reported, identify the root cause and generate a detailed report
- Interact with team leader on project status and resolution of critical issues; Promptly escalate unresolved dependencies and issues, which affect product delivery and quality that are beyond scope of influence and report same to Lead
- Quality, on time delivery of agreed deliverables. Pay high attention to detail in all work
- Ensure content and structure of all testing documents / artifacts is documented and maintained
How to apply for the QA Engineer Trainee position at Esko?
Apply Link (Esko Is Hiring QA Engineer Trainee): Click Here
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here