Trellix is hiring candidates as Software Quality Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
- Develops, modifies, applies, and maintains quality standards for processing materials into partially finished or finished material or products.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing, and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs or specifies inspection and testing mechanisms and equipment, conduct quality assurance tests, and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of, and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- May specialize in the areas of design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control, and/or research and development as they apply to quality control.
- Responds to customer/client requests or events as they occur.
- Develops solutions to problems utilizing formal education and judgment.
How to apply for the Software Quality Engineer position at Trellix?
Apply Link (Trellix Is Hiring Software Quality Engineer): Click Here
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
Location: Bangalore, IN
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here