EY (Ernst & Young) India is hiring freshers as TTT Analyst. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Ernst & Young:
Ernst & Young Global Limited, commonly known as Ernst & Young or simply EY, is a multinational professional services network with headquarters in London, England. EY is one of the largest professional services networks in the world.
Ernst & Young India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Ernst & Young|
|Job Role:||TTT Analyst|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- EY’s GDS Tax Technology team’s mission is to develop, implement and integrate technology solutions that better serve our clients and engagement teams.
- The constantly evolving regulations require tax departments to gather, organize and analyze more data than ever before. Often, the data necessary to satisfy these ever-increasing and complex regulations must be collected from a variety of systems and departments throughout an organization.
- Handling the variety and volume of data, effectively and efficiently, is often extremely challenging and time-consuming for a company.
Technical skills requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Information Technology
- Good analytical skills and ability to learn quickly and work in a team
- Should have understanding and experience of software development best practices
- High level of motivation, strong work ethic and excellent business communication skills
How to apply for the TTT Analyst position at EY (Ernst & Young)?
Apply Link (EY (Ernst & Young) Is Hiring TTT Analyst): Click Here
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium jobs notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here