PierianDx India is hiring freshers as Associate Software Engineer. Candidates from the recent batch are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
PierianDx India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||PierianDx India|
|Job Role:||Associate Software Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join – jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
PierianDx, a leader in the clinical genomics space, is currently seeking talented and motivated software engineers to contribute to the design, implementation, and deployment of existing and future products. You will be part of the industry-leading team developing software solutions for clinical laboratories.
- Work with product teams to understand product requirements/user needs; ask relevant questions to get clarity on how the end-users are going to use the system and understand acceptance criteria.
- Take ownership of developing user stories (requirements) and associated tasks.
- Analyze the requirements and provide estimates for stories in the scope
- Develop “good quality code” using published best practices
- Work as part of a team to achieve sprint and release goals
- Participate in a daily scrum to provide a plan for upcoming tasks and ask for help for any roadblocks, Keep the JIRA board updated.
- Work with Leads in creating documentation deliverables at each stage
- Help customer success teams resolve technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Ensure compliance with processes defined at the organization level to meet quality goals set at the product level
- Stay up-to-date on product and process training required to create quality deliverables at each phase of product life-cycle
Required Skills and Experience:
- Strong computer science fundamentals (OO programming, algorithms, data structures, databases).
- Good communication (written and verbal) skills
- Good understanding of SQL and No-SQL Databases
- Hands-on experience working with the basics of Linux, Shell Scripting.
- Total years of experience: 0 to 2 years.
- Full-Stack Software Development experience in both front-end and back-end technologies.
- Knowledge of Test Driven Development processes
- Hands-on experience with MongoDB
- Hands-on experience with the structure and usage of REST API’s
- Experience with Docker and anyone Container Orchestration Platforms like EKS, ECS, EKR, Kubernetes, Docker Swarm.
- Experience with any Cloud Platform like AWS, GCP, or Azure.
- Experience with at least one dynamically typed language (Python, Node.js, Groovy).
- Bachelor or Master of Science degree in Computer Science or equivalent from a reputed college.
How to apply for the Associate Software Engineer position at PierianDx?
Apply Link (PierianDx Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here