Johnson Controls India is hiring candidates as Developer I ( Firmware ). Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Johnson Controls :
Johnson Controls International is an American Irish-domiciled multinational conglomerate headquartered in Cork, Ireland, that produces fire, HVAC, and security equipment for buildings. As of mid-2019, it employed 105,000 people in around 2,000 locations across six continents.
Johnson Controls India Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Johnson Controls India|
|Job Role:||Developer I ( Firmware )|
|Experience:||0 – 4 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
- In this role, you will be part of product development team to manage & deliver new product functionalities, modify existing product’s functionalities or improve product functionalities as required.
- The Embedded Firmware developer will work with technical lead with minimum technical guidance in the Embedded Firmware development team for the design, development and test of programs in Fire detection systems.
- You will work within a multi-disciplined engineering team consisting of electronics engineers, mechanical engineers, firmware engineers, software engineers, programmers and scientists focusing on applied research and new technology innovations to provide new and improved products and solutions for our customers
How you will do it:
- Work with Technical lead on Software sub-modules for design, Code & Test for embedded SW systems, with minimal supervision
- Work on new product development as well as on feature development for released products
- Prepare software design specifications, test plans, protocol specifications & feasibility study
- Participate and support in project planning, effort estimation, analysis, coding & unit testing
- Review and provide feedback on product functional specifications.
- Participate in assisting Compliance, Approvals, factory testing with any necessary support
- Participate in product development meetings, design reviews and code reviews.
- Makes recommendations for changes to firmware development guidelines & standards.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the development realm through interaction with other groups, communication with external experts and suppliers and independent research.
- Work with technical lead to plan and manage projects
- Learn, Understand and support for estimation, design, analysis, coding and unit testing during the development process
What we look for:
- 0-4 years experience in Embedded C, C++ application & microcontroller driver development
- Good exposure to Embedded bus protocols – I2C, SPI, UART. Strong in analog and digital hardware and interfacing peripherals, microcontrollers.
- Application development using C++, RTOS, Embedded Linux platform, middleware & application (Good to have but not must)
- Good knowledge of analog and digital hardware, microcontrollers, microprocessors and ability to under schematics and high-level design
- Experience on firmware development on Renesas, Microchip, ST microcontrollers and it’s tools is preferred. Should have good hands-on with Github, JIRA or any similar tools for version/source control
- Good debugging skills with debuggers – ICE, GDB, JTAG, chip programmer
- Knowledge of Embedded software design and development practice; programming techniques and systems and language platforms.
- Self-motivated and a good team player and should be able to work independently with minimal supervision from team leads
- BE (ECE/EIE/ETC/EE) Degree in a technical field is required.
- 0-4 years of experience in embedded firmware development
How to apply for the Developer I ( Firmware ) position at Johnson Controls?
Apply Link (Johnson Controls Is Hiring Developer I ( Firmware )): Click Here
Location: Pune, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- Visa Is Hiring Data Science Associate: Click Here
- McAfee Is Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Intel Is Hiring Software Development Intern: Click Here
- VMware Is Hiring Member of Technical Staff: Click Here
- Microsoft Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- SNC-Lavalin Is Hiring Assistant Engineer: Click Here
- IBM Is Hiring Software Developer & Intern: Click Here
- Esko Is Hiring QA Engineer I: Click Here
- Monotype Is Hiring Software Engineer Trainee: Click Here
- Adobe Is Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Qualcomm Is Hiring Associate Engineer: Click Here
- Zycus Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Bharti Airtel Is Hiring iOS Developer: Click Here
- PayPal Is Hiring Software Engineer 1: Click Here
- Netomi Is Hiring Software Development Intern: Click Here
- IBM Is Hiring Software Developer & Intern: Click Here
- Cogno AI Is Hiring Python Django Developer: Click Here
- NatWest Group Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Broadridge Is Hiring Technical Member: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Nissan Is Hiring Data Engineer I: Click Here
- Couchbase Is Hiring Graduate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Accenture Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Reliance Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Zebra Technologies Is Hiring Software Engineer, I: Click Here
- Qualys Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- McAfee Hiring Software Engineer Intern: Click Here
- Amdocs Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Cognizant Is Hiring DevOps Engineer: Click Here
- Upstox Is Hiring Software Development Engineer Intern: Click Here