HPE India is hiring freshers as Data Analytics Big Data Engineer. Candidates from multiple batches are eligible for this role. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
About Hewlett Packard Enterprise:
The Hewlett Packard Enterprise Company is an American multinational enterprise information technology company based in San Jose, California, founded on November 1, 2015, as part of the splitting of the Hewlett-Packard company.
Hewlett Packard Enterprise Hiring Details:
|Company Name:||Hewlett Packard Enterprise|
|Job Role:||Data Analytics Big Data Engineer|
|Experience:||0 – 2 years|
|Salary:||Best In Industry|
|Telegram Group(Mandatory to Join):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Free Courses):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Govt Jobs India):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(BBA/MBA):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Experienced Jobs):||Click Here to Join|
|Telegram Group(Mechanical Branch):||Click Here to Join|
Applies basic foundation of a function’s principles, theories and concepts to assignments of limited scope. Uses professional concepts and theoretical knowledge acquired through specialized training, education or previous experience. Develops expertise and practical knowledge of applications within business environment. Acts as team member by providing information, analysis and recommendations in support of team efforts. Exercises independent judgment within defined parameters.
- Participates as a member of development team. Performs basic analysis of functional requirements. Completes code stubs prepared by more senior developers. Participates in code review. Prepares and executes Unit tests under supervision. Applies growing technical knowledge to maintain a technology area (e.g. Database Administration).
Education and Experience Required:
- Typically a technical Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience and a minimum of 0-2 years of related experience. May include highly experienced individuals performing entry-level equivalent work who are non-degreed or degreed in an unrelated field.
Knowledge and Skills:
- 0-2 years experience in writing code (such as, and not limited to, Java, C, C++, C#, VB.Net; databases like SqlServer/ Oracle.
- Basic Understanding of RDBMS and Database scripting. Basic understanding of testing tools and test scripting.
How to apply for the Data Analytics Big Data Engineer position at HPE India?
Apply Link (HPE Is Hiring Data Analytics Big Data Engineer): Click Here
Location: Bangalore, IN
*Note: Join our telegram group for more premium job notifications.
WhatsApp Group(Only for Indian Users): Click Here to Join
Facebook Group(Mandatory to Join): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(67,000+ Members: Daily Jobs): Click Here
Join our Telegram group(Free Certification Courses): Click Here
- TransUnion Is Hiring Data Engineer: Click Here
- CGI Is Hiring Junior Java Developer: Click Here
- Tektronix Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Adidas Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Palo Alto Is Hiring Softwar Engineer: Click Here
- Nickelfox Is Hiring Software Developer Trainee: Click Here
- Qualitest Is Hiring Software Testing Trainee: Click Here
- Monotype Is Hiring Software Engineer I: Click Here
- Contify Is Hiring Software Testing Engineer: Click Here
- Freshworks Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Wolters Kluwer Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cadence Is Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here
- Qualcomm Is Hiring System Test Engineer: Click Here
- MedPlus Off Campus Drive 2022: Click Here
- Volvo Group Is Hiring Graduate Engineer: Click Here
- Barracuda Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Nokia Is Hiring Software Developer: Click Here
- Clarivate Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Trimble Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- Uber Is Hiring Software Engineer: Click Here
- NatWest Group Is Hiring Associate Software Engineer: Click Here
- Cerence Is Hiring Software Engineering Associate: Click Here
- NTT Is Hiring Software Development Engineer: Click Here
- Uber Is Hiring Software Engineering Intern: Click Here